Shipping & Returns
Once our team has prepared & sent your order. You will receive an email with a tracking number, which you can use to track your order.
You can also follow your order on the carriers site at any moment.
- Preparing: We are lovingly putting together your order in our warehouse.
- Dispatched: Your package has been handed to our courrier and they are going to deliver it to you.
- Estimated delivery date: Estimated date on which your package should arrive at your chosen location
- Delivered: Your package has been delivered to your home.
To track your order, type in your order tracking number and your email address and we will send you more detail information about the status of your package.
Return & Exchange Policy
You have fifteen days from when you receive your order to return your purchases for a refund, if you’re not happy. The items must be returned in their original condition and packaging. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
Please notify us of the return being made by sending us a quick mail or message to: , we will be gladly to help you!
Please note that if you were subject to a customs fee, we are unable to refund this fee this with your order.
2 - Prepare
- Send back the parcel using the return method of your choice to the following address:
La Boutique Équatorienne
32 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre
3 - Send
Attach the return label to your parcel and take it to the nearest UPS / DHL store (https://www.ups.com/dropoff)